Package included: 1 Piece
1. Price only for 1 piece.
2. Size: W means width, L means Height.
3. Not included: Tieback/Tassle/Beads.
4. Please allow slight deviation (1-5cm) due to hemming.
Customize sizes are workable, please contact us.
Window curtain width = 2 x A (Twice of the Pole/Track Width )
Window curtain Height = Style B/C/D (Up to you)
1. Measure your Pole/Track A .
2. Calculate your curtain width: Pole/Track width A x 2. Two panels are better for a whole window.
1. The end of your curtains
Style B: End 1.25cm(1/2″) above the windowsill.
Style C: End 15cm(6″) below the windowsill.
Style D: End 1.25cm(1/2″) above the floor.
2. Measure the drop
Style for Track: Measuring from the end of the Track to your chosen end point.
Style for Pole: Measuring from the top of the Pole to your chosen end point.